While many things have changed over the last few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Now that our office is open, we want to share some steps we are taking to further enhance safety for our patients and team with regard to COVID-19. Some changes you may see at your next appointment include:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. There will be hand sanitizer available throughout the office, which you may use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines or other difficult-to-clean items.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area. We may also be asking you to wait in your car when necessary, so that we can complete proper cleaning.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 775-825-9225. Thank you for being part of our patient family. We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Swanson Dental Group team